Friday 14 November 2008

Sonja Walker used to have sex with men until her mid-20s, but it wasn’t until she began penetrating other women that she finally started experiencing

Sonja Walker used to have sex with men until her mid-20s, but it wasn’t until she began penetrating other women that she finally started experiencing an orgasm regularly.“Of course guys would penetrate me, but it just didn’t do anything for me the way I was expecting,” Walker said. “But once I started strapping up and positioning it just right, I get taken care of.”Wearing a harness and a strap-on dildo has been an empowering experience for Walker, who said she has no desire to be a man or have an actual penis.“It finally felt like I’m in control of my body and my feelings, I can decide to have an orgasm if I want to,” Walker said. “I’ve heard that lesbian sex is supposed to be boring, but it’s one of the best things to ever happen to me.”Browsing the vibrators and nipple clamps with her girlfriend at Midtown Inserection, Walker said she also feels more comfortable exploring sex toys with a female partner.“I couldn’t imagine using any outside things with a guy I was with — too many insecurities and issues about [his] size being enough,” she said. “My woman isn’t threatened by anything I might buy, and I actually want her to get the things that are going to make her happy.”

0 comments: